S System With Chrome Plated Brass Body
37 in stock (can be backordered)
Lower Price Form
You can report the price details & where you have seen this product by filling the required information given in this form.
Same Day Shipping
Order before 2:00 pm EST (M-F)
S System With Chrome Plated Brass Body & Stainless Steel Probe-C804
S System With Chrome Plated Brass Body & Stainless Steel Probe is a type of keg coupler that connects beer and gas lines to the keg. It is also known as German Slider and is compatible with A system keg valves.
Some of the uses of this coupler are:
- It can be used to dispense various kinds of carbonated drinks, such as German beers.
- It has a short pull lever handle that easily clicks up and down to engage the keg, making it more convenient than the conventional lever-style keg couplers.
- It has a pressure relief valve that automatically opens at about 55 psi, allowing excessive pressure gas to escape before it enters the keg.
- It has a stainless steel probe that will not wear away over time and will not affect the flavor of the beer.
- It has a chrome-plated brass body that is durable and built for heavy-duty use in commercial places like pubs and bars
Warnings / Instructions
- Important information – Prop. 65 for CA Residents. Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Durable Brass body with Stainless steel 304 probe – gives only SS contact with your beer.
- Pressure Relief valve included for safety. Releases overpressure gas at 56 – 65 PSI
- Convenient Pull style handle made of Stainless steel.
- All Krome keg couplers are NSF approved.
|System||"S" (European Sankey)|
|Body Material||Chrome Plated Brass|
|Probe Material||304 Stainless Steel|
|Handle Type||304 Stainless Steel Short Pull Handle|
|Gas Inlet Connection||3/8" O.D. Barb (To fit 5/16" I.D. Gas Hose)|
|Beer Outlet Connection||7/8"-14 Thread (U.S. Beer Industry Standard)|