S System Wine Coupler
6 in stock (can be backordered)
Same Day Shipping
Order before 2:00 pm EST (M-F)
S System Wine Coupler With Stainless Steel Body & 316 Stainless Steel Probe-c745
The S System Wine Coupler is also known as the European Sankeys keg coupler. This is the style used by the vast majority of European brewers. When lowered, the pull lever handle securely secures the coupler in place. A stainless steel coupler comprised entirely of SS 316 probe and SS 304 body. reliable, corrosion-proof, and simple to use.
Despite having a similar appearance to an American Sankey (D system), the European Sankey’s probe is 1/4″ longer. Krome offers a large selection of S System Wine Couplers with various material pairings and handle designs.
S System Wine Coupler are essential tools used for beer dispensing . One of the most commonly used types is the European Sankey, which is compatible with many European brewers including like Amstel, Becks, Heineken, Newcastle, St. Pauli Girl, and others. The European Sankey appears similar to the D system coupler, but it has a longer stem, which makes it a completely different type altogether. This coupler is easy to use and is designed to deliver beer at the right pressure and temperature, resulting in great beer.
Warnings / Instructions
- Important information – Prop. 65 for CA Residents. Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Stainless steel construction. Body made of SS 304 grade while Probe is of SS 316.
- Pull style handle is convenient than the wing style. This too is made of Stainless steel.
- Built for both residential and commercial use.
- Has a Pressure Relief valve that releases excess pressure at 56 – 65 PSI
|System||"S" (European Sankey)|
|Body Material||304 Stainless Steel|
|Probe Material||316 Stainless Steel|
|Handle Type||304 Stainless Steel Short Pull Handle|
|Gas Inlet Connection||3/8" O.D. Barb (To fit 5/16" I.D. Gas Hose)|
|Beer Outlet Connection||7/8"-14 Thread (U.S. Beer Industry Standard)|