D System Keg Coupler – Low Profile
79 in stock (can be backordered)
Same Day Shipping
Order before 2:00 pm EST (M-F)
D System Keg Coupler – Low Profile (C721)
Flathead keg coupler needs less vertical clearance to operate. Regular draft beer dispensing couplers have the beer outlet at the top. This combined with the added height of hose after connection requires considerable space over the keg top.
Low profile couplers have both beer and gas lines connections on the sides and a great innovation for space-saving and keg stacking.
Completely made of Stainless steel – so this D system keg coupler gives a 100% SS contact with the beer.
D system keg coupler – Low Profile are also called American Sankeys as they work with most North American kegs. USA and Canadian brands, like Budweiser, Busch, Coors Light, Killian’s, Labatt, Michelob, Miller Lite, Milwaukee’s Best, Molson, Moosehead, OV, Pete’s Wicked, Sam Adams use D type keg valves.
Always use the same coupler type as your keg. If you are unsure about the keg you have, Checkout our complete Keg Coupler List.
- Connects the Gas tank, Keg and Beer Lines to allow for Pressurized dispensing
- US Sankey (D System) Keg Coupler
- Side connections for both beer and gas lines. Needs less vertical clearance to operate.
- Made from Stainless Steel, 100% Stainless- Steel Contact with Beer
- Great for home and commercial use
- Also has a Pressure relief valve (PRV)
- Low profile design for tight clearance installations
- Compatible with all domestic brand keg.
- Fits D System keg valves.
Warnings / Instructions
- Important information – Prop. 65 for CA Residents. Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
|Body Material||304 Stainless Steel|
|Probe Material||304 Stainless Steel|
|Gas Inlet Connection||5/16" I.D. Gas Hose|
|Outlet Connection||3/16" I.D. Beer Hose|