At Bar Objects we stand with all our products and if something goes wrong, we do our best to ensure smooth return and replacement (if applicable)!
Your satisfaction is our utmost concern and if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please follow the procedure below:
- Return Material Authorization (RMA #) is required for any merchandise to be returned. You need to describe the items being returned and the reason for it.
- Purchasers must notify within 7 days of receipt of products in case of any error in the shipment.
- Returnable items must be shipped within 20 (twenty days) from date of receipt.
Following conditions apply on item(s) to be returned
- Must be unused.
- Must be in its original condition, packaging and complete with accessories.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to pay the cost of return shipping charges (+ freight charges on large items) unless it is a Bar Objects’s error.
- It is the customer responsibility to insure all returns. Bar Objects is not responsible for return shipments that are lost, pilfered, or damaged during the return process.
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
- We will issue a refund, exchange or credit for the value of the item as soon as we receive and inspect its condition.
- Custom made, manufactured to order items cannot be returned unless it is our error.
Requesting RMA number
Return Material Authorization Number
Call us on 678 666 2001 or
We’ll need the following information when you contact us
- Order number (located in your confirmation emails)
- A description of the item(s) you wish to return
- Reason for the return
As long as your reason for return is valid, we will provide you with a Return Authorization Number. Remember, you must ship items back within 20 days from the date of receipt.
Sending a Return Package
- Securely pack the item in its original shipment packaging.
- Include a copy of packing slip along with the reason for return.
- Write your Return Authorization Number (RMA #) on the outside of the box / Package(s)
- Ship package to:
3069 McCall Drive Ste. 7
Atlanta, GA 30340
678 666 2001
Your returns will be processed as soon it’s possible but may take up to 20 – 25 days. The time that it takes for a “credit” to appear on your monthly statement varies with the credit card company. Kindly allow 1 – 2 billing cycles for the refund to appear in Statement/Reports.
Please note that all returns must be shipped complete, in its original and suitable for resale condition, with all original boxes and packing materials. Bar Objects reserves the rights to refuse a return on any product that does not meet these requirements.
If it’s not our fault!
A 20% restocking fee or a minimum of $15 will be charged on orders filled incorrectly.
Restocking fees or minimum restocking charges also apply on refusal of orders – which have already left the facility (shipped).
- Exchange value should be equal or more than value of return goods.
- Customers should pay return freight.