Low Profile D system Keg Coupler With-5/8″ thread
Low Profile D System Keg Coupler-5/8″ threaded Connects the gas tank, keg, and beer lines to allow for pressurized dispensing. Perfect for applications where limited vertical space makes it difficult to tap kegs. Compatible with all domestic brand American “D” system sankey kegs. Now, Tapping a keg is easy- Simple push down and turn to properly couple the keg.
D System keg couplers are also called American Sankeys because they work with most North American kegs. USA and Canadian brands, like Budweiser, Busch, Coors Light, Killian’s, Labatt, Michelob, Miller Lite, Milwaukee’s Best, Molson, Moosehead, OV, Pete’s Wicked and Sam Adams use D-type keg valves.
Always use the same coupler type as your keg. If you are unsure about the keg you have, Checkout our complete Keg Coupler List.
- US Sankey keg coupler
- Easy to install and use
- 304 stainless steel construction makes the keg coupler more durable and sanitary
- Low profile D System Keg Coupler boasts a unique low profile design
- Made from stainless steel, 100% stainless-steel contact of beer.
- Great for home or commercial use
- Durable and built for heavy-duty use in commercial places like pubs and bars.
- installing and operating your keg setup in limited space.
Warnings / Instructions
- Important information – Prop. 65 for CA Residents. Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
|Material||100% SS contact|
|Thread Size||5/8" X 14 BSP|