G Type System Keg Coupler with SS 304 Probe
Lower Price Form
You can report the price details & where you have seen this product by filling the required information given in this form.
Same Day Shipping
Order before 2:00 pm EST (M-F)
G Type System Keg Coupler with SS 304 Probe & Brass Body (With PRV) – 5/8″ BSP- C5001
G Type system keg-coupler from Krome to choose for preferred beer. Hook up the gas and beer lines before you tap the keg. This keg coupler is easy to put on and use. It includes 5/8′′ BSP Threads. While the probe is made of SS 304 grade, the coupler body is made of chrome-plated brass. So your beer will never have any other contacts than SS. equipped with a comfortable lever handle.
Krome keg couplers are a dependable option for beer dispensing of all types. Pick from a wide selection of keg tap couplers in our collection.As a Grundy keg coupler, the G system coupler for kegs is likewise well-liked. Beers like Anchor Steam (50-liter kegs), Boddingtons, Caffrey’s, Carling, Fuller’s,
- Stainless Steel 304 Probe
- Chrome Plated Brass Body
- Convenient lever handle Stainless steel 304 Grade
- Pressure Relief Valve included for safety. Releases at 56-65 PSI
- Has 5/8″ BSP threads.
- Universal Compatibility: Compatible with G-style keg valves for versatile use with a wide range of beers.
- Secure Connection: Ensures a tight and leak-proof seal for worry-free dispensing.