S System Keg Coupler Chrome-Plated Body
17 in stock (can be backordered)
Lower Price Form
You can report the price details & where you have seen this product by filling the required information given in this form.
Same Day Shipping
Order before 2:00 pm EST (M-F)
S System Keg Coupler Chrome-Plated Body & Probe (C805)
With the help of this keg coupler, pour a nice glass of delectable European beer from an S-valve keg. Due to its widespread usage by brewers in Europe, the S system keg coupler is also known as the European Sankey. Brass with a chrome coating is used for the probe’s body. cheaper and more durable than the SS equivalent.
Despite having a similar appearance to an American Sankey (D system), the European Sankey’s probe is 1/4″ longer. Krome offers a large selection of S system couplers with various material pairings and handles designs. With many European brewers, including Amstel, Becks, Heineken, Newcastle, St. Pauli Girl, and others, S-type keg couplers or the European Sankey are compatible. It resembles the D system coupler in appearance.
Warnings / Instructions
- Important information – Prop. 65 for CA Residents. Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Both the coupler body and the probe are constructed of brass with a chrome coating.
- robust and designed for heavy-duty use in public spaces like bars and pubs.
- For safety, a pressure relief valve is supplied. releases gas under pressure between 56 and 65 PSI
- Keg couplers made by Krome are all NSF-approved.
|System||S" (European Sankey)|
|Body Material||Chrome Plated Brass|
|Probe Material||Chrome Plated Brass|
|Handle Type||304 Stainless Steel Short Pull Handle|
|Gas Inlet Connection||3/8" O.D. Barb (To fit 5/16" I.D. Gas Hose|
|Beer Outlet Connection||7/8"-14 Thread (U.S. Beer Industry Standard)|