D System Wine Coupler With Stainless Steel Body & 316 Stainless Steel Probe- NSF Certified
Available on backorder
Lower Price Form
You can report the price details & where you have seen this product by filling the required information given in this form.
Same Day Shipping
Order before 2:00 pm EST (M-F)
D System Wine Coupler – C742: Premium Dispensing for Distinct Beverages- NSF Certified- C742
Effortlessly dispense wine from D-type kegs with the ergonomic lever-style handle of the C742 coupler. Its design includes a gas hose on the side and a top liquid hose connector, ensuring a secure lock for easy operation.
Ease of Operation :Ergonomic lever-style handle for simplicity
Gas hose on the side and liquid hose connector on top
Secure lock by aligning the coupler base and pulling down the handle
Compatibility :Also known as American Sankey and US Sankey Keg Valves
Works with most North American kegs
Suitable for USA and Canadian brands like Budweiser, Miller Lite, and more
Designed for Wine Dispensing :Primarily designed for dispensing wine from D-type kegs
Commonly used by North American breweries, including Budweiser and Miller Lite
Construction and Material :Made of 316-grade stainless steel
Resistant to acidic beverages
Does not impart metallic or off flavors to the drink being poured
Safety and Quality :NSF-approved for high standards of safety and quality
Versatility :Perfect for dispensing other similar beverages, such as cider
Warnings / Instructions
- Important information – Prop. 65 for CA Residents. Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- D system coupler for distributing wine, beer, cider, or any other alcoholic beverage.
- Made of 316 stainless steel – resistant to the acidic character of wines and similar beverages.
- It does not impart a metallic or off-flavor to the drink you are pouring.
- Keg Coupler with NSF approval.
|Stainless Steel 304
|Stainless Steel 316
|"D" (American Sankey)
|316 Stainless Steel
|304 Stainless Steel Short Pull Handle
|Gas Inlet Connection
|3/8" O.D. Barb (To fit 5/16" I.D. Gas Hose)