Tower Kegerator Conversion Kit – Limited Edition
Lower Price Form
You can report the price details & where you have seen this product by filling the required information given in this form.
Same Day Shipping
Order before 2:00 pm EST (M-F)
Tower Kegerator Conversion Kit – Limited Edition (C3109)
One-tap Hammer Tower Kegerator Conversion Kit
This is a Limited Edition DIY Kegerator kit. It includes a Hammer Column Tower instead of the regular one which makes this kit special. Made of Stainless steel, the tower is one of its kind and comes with a US-style faucet. Another unique feature is the stylish knob.
The kit is full of surprises and a wonderful purchase for ones looking for something extra special.
This One Tap kegerator conversion kit comes with an easy-to-follow directions guide. Also has all of the high-quality components you’ll need to easily convert your refrigerator into a high-performance draft beer dispenser.
- New Single Faucet Hammer Draft Beer Tower with SS Polished Finish and Air Cooled Technology is a stylish tower used on most commercial grade kegerators.
- Special beer tap knob in Chrome polish.
- This D System Keg Coupler features a sturdy Chrome plated brass body with a brass probe, and is designed for use with all domestic brand American D system Sankey kegs. The lever-handle design is easy to use – simply pull out and then down on the handle to couple the keg. A 60-psi pressure relief valve makes this coupler even more convenient to use
- This beer faucet spanner wrench is an essential tool that allows you to quickly and confidently loosen or tighten shank collars without scratching your faucets.
We have another option in the same series i.e C3103 Deluxe Two Keg Tower Kegerator Conversion Kit
Warnings / Instructions
- Important information – Prop. 65 for CA Residents. Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.