Deluxe Tower Kegerator Conversion Kit
Lower Price Form
You can report the price details & where you have seen this product by filling the required information given in this form.
Same Day Shipping
Order before 2:00 pm EST (M-F)
Deluxe Tower Kegerator Conversion Kit with 100% SS Contact (C3107)
One-tap Tower Kegerator kit with 100% SS Contact
Love to home brew beer? Then you can’t do away without a kegerator. Pull out that old refrigerator and since you love doing things yourself, here is a great DIY kegerator kit.
Deluxe Kegerator Conversion Kit style comes with a beer tower. All you now need is to make the connections.
CO2 regulator, all beer and gas lines, drip tray and coupler. Attached beer tower faucets are Standard US style with shank. A 5 Lb CO2 gas cylinder is also a part of it.
This is a 100% Stainless steel contact kit – all components that beer comes in contact with is completely SS made.
This One Tap Tower kegerator conversion kit comes with easy-to-follow directions guide. Also has all of the high-quality components you’ll need to easily convert your refrigerator into a high-performance draft beer dispenser.
- Single Faucet Column style Draft Beer Tower. Made of Stainless steel with Brushed Finish and Air Cooled Technology.
- 100% Stainless Steel contact of your beer is assured.
- This beer faucet spanner wrench is an essential tool that allows you to quickly and confidently loosen or tighten shank collars without scratching your faucets.
- This D System Keg Coupler with Stainless Steel Body & Stainless Steel Probe is designed for use with all domestic brand American D system Sankey kegs. The lever-handle design is easy to use – simply pull out and then down on the handle to couple the keg. A 60-psi pressure relief valve makes this coupler even more convenient to use
Option availablel: C3110 Deluxe Double Faucet Tower Kegarator Conversion Kit – No Tank
Warnings / Instructions
- Important information – Prop. 65 for CA Residents. Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.