Deluxe Door Mount Kegerator Conversion Kit – No Tank
Same Day Shipping
Order before 2:00 pm EST (M-F)
Deluxe Door Mount Kegerator Conversion Kit – No Tank (C3111)
Deluxe One-tap Door mount Kegerator kit without Tank
Give your old refrigerator another shot at by turning it to a kegerator. Keep fresh crisp beer always at hand now.
Drill a hole and attach the single US faucet directly on the door. Easily dispense beer from it.
The Kegerator Conversion Kit includes CO2 regulator, all beer and gas lines, wall mount drip tray coupler and Standard US style beer faucet with shank. CO2 gas cylinder is not part of it.
- Cleaning kit also is part of this package to keep your beer lines clean and hygienic. Use at least fortnightly to avoid beer stone and contaminants buildup.
- This D System Keg Coupler features a sturdy Chrome plated brass body with a brass probe, and is designed for use with all domestic brand American D system Sankey kegs. The lever-handle design is easy to use – simply pull out and then down on the handle to couple the keg. A 60-psi pressure relief valve makes this coupler even more convenient to use
- Attach a CO2 tank and regulator to easily measure PSI and Co2 volume. Precision Double Gauge Regulator is packed with premium features.
- Also, 6″ X 4″ Wall Mount Drip Tray – No Drain
Chill the beer keg and enjoy beer anytime you wish. Weekends, after work, with friends!
This DIY conversion kit comes with easy-to-follow directions and all of the high-quality draft dispense components you’ll need to quickly and easily convert your refrigerator into a high-performance draft beer dispenser.
Option Available: C3104 Deluxe Door Mount Kegerator Keg Tap Conversion Kit
Warnings / Instructions
- Important information – Prop. 65 for CA Residents. Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.