234 in stock (can be backordered)
Same Day Shipping
Order before 2:00 pm EST (M-F)
- Reviews (0)
Rubber Bung (C017)
Tapered rubber bung to effectively seal carboy mouth for beer fermentation. Made of food safe material, the stopper has a drilled hole at the center. This can used to hold the air lock – another fermentation accessory that allows a one-way gas exchange. CO2 gas from yeast activity released while not allowing any gas to enter the fermenter.
It has the characteristics of health, anti-corrosion, heat resistance, waterproof and high wear resistance. Because airlocks for fermenting made of natural rubber, it feels comfortable and not easily deformed
Works well with standard carboys and fermentation air-locks.
- These stoppers are made of solid natural rubber .
- Permium rubber stopper, tapered shape design, easy to plug and pull, for a long time use.
- Ideal for laboratory, household, and industrial applications.
- Durable for long time use. Also, Easy to clean – dishwasher safe. And suitable for use with chemicals
- Perfect for a variety of applications in the home and outdoor use
- Drilled for standard-sized airlocks
- It can used for honey, white wine, milk alcohol fermentation and prevent oxidation.
- Make your own beer, wine, hard kombucha, and more
- Perfect for the common fermentation airlocks.
- The stopper can used in furniture, glass tabletops, chemicals, automobiles, test tubes, gas cylinders and other glassware.
- It has a dust-proof function on electronic products and household products.
Also, Option Available: C6508
Warnings / Instructions
- Important information – Prop. 65 for CA Residents. Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.