Medium Universal Stopper – Drilled (C6507)
Medium Universal Stopper made from the natural rubber material. It has the characteristics of health, anti-corrosion, heat resistance, waterproof and high wear resistance. Because airlocks for fermenting made of natural rubber, it feels comfortable and not easily deformed.
Tapered rubber stopper to effectively seal carboy mouth for beer fermentation. Made of food safe material, the stopper has a drilled hole at the center. This can be used to hold the air lock – another fermentation accessory that allows a one-way gas exchange. CO2 gas from yeast activity is released while not allowing any gas to enter the fermenter.
This is a medium size sealing stopper. We also offer the same in small and large sizes as well.
- It can used for honey, white wine, milk alcohol fermentation and prevent oxidation.
- Make your own beer, wine, hard kombucha, and more
- Perfect for the common fermentation airlocks.
- The stopper can used in furniture, glass tabletops, chemicals, automobiles, test tubes, gas cylinders and other glassware.
- It has a dust-proof function on electronic products and household products.
Also, Option Available: C6517
Warnings / Instructions
- Important information – Prop. 65 for CA Residents. Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.