Large Universal Stopper – Drilled
Available on backorder
Same Day Shipping
Order before 2:00 pm EST (M-F)
- Reviews (0)
Large Universal Stopper – Drilled (C6508)
Tapered rubber stopper to effectively seal carboy mouth for beer fermentation. Made of food safe material, the stopper has a drilled hole at the center. This can used to hold the air lock – another fermentation accessory that allows a one-way gas exchange. CO2 gas from yeast activity is released while not allowing any gas to enter the fermenter.
This is a large size sealing. We also offer the same in small and medium sizes as well. This silicone stopper fitted for carboy and bubble airlock and glass fermentation tank. This drilled tapered rubber for a better seal and holds the airlock securely in place. Besides, the airlock stopper is comfortable and not easily deformed. Rubber stopper with hole provides and excellent grip and air-tight seal on glass
- Perfect for the common fermentation airlocks.
- Our airlock for wine making made from the food grade silicone.
- Easy to clean and fits plastic better bottle carboys
- Premium rubber is ideal for laboratory, household, and industrial applications.
- This can used in furniture, glass tabletops, chemicals, automobiles, test tubes, gas cylinders and other glassware.
- It has a dust-proof function on electronic products and household products.
Also, Option Available: C6506
Warnings / Instructions
- Important information – Prop. 65 for CA Residents. Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.