Carbonation Stone for 1/4″ Tubing – 0.5 Micron
Lower Price Form
You can report the price details & where you have seen this product by filling the required information given in this form.
Same Day Shipping
Order before 2:00 pm EST (M-F)
Carbonation Stone for 1/4″ Tubing – 0.5 Micron (C6555)
Carbonation stone, also called a diffusing stone – speeds up the carbonation of beer. It has perforations of micron order (0.5 micron) that provides a larger surface area for the CO2 gas to come in contact with the beer and hence causes them to mix faster.
Get the quick and great fizz by using this stone while dispensing beer.
To Use: Attach 2 feet of 1/4″ tubing to the stone and the “gas in” dip tube inside the keg. (Tubing not included). Set your desired pressure on the regulator and gas gets emitted through the .5 micron stainless stone. The bubbles rise through the beer creating so much surface area contact between gas and liquid that the absorption rate is very rapid. This is very similar to how beer is carbonated in breweries.
Stainless steel 0.5-micron diffusion stone with 1/4″ barb, High Qulity and Anti-Corrosion
- Oxygenate wort thoroughly to ensure a healthy fermentation
- Carbonate draft beer like Nitrogenate Coffee quickly
- For cleaning dipped in acid for 15 seconds and then rinsing with water.
- Make sure you attach hose clamps to both connections.
- For use with compressed CO2, O2 or adequately powered air pumps
- Best Choice for Carbonation, for Beer, Soda, or Coffee.
Warnings / Instructions
- Important information – Prop. 65 for CA Residents. Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.