15″ Thermowell Stopper, SS 304
5 in stock (can be backordered)
Same Day Shipping
Order before 2:00 pm EST (M-F)
- Reviews (0)
15″ Thermowell Stopper, SS 304 (C952)
Rubber stopper with stainless steel thermowell for use with carboys during beer fermentation. Useful for measuring the temperatures inside the carboy which can be significantly different from the surrounding ambient one. Use of this thermowell will ensure your wort stays contamination free. The stopper has 2 holes, one for the thermowell and one for your airlock
The stopper seals the mouth of the carboy effectively, not permitting gaseous exchange that can harm the fermentation process.
- This carboy thermowell is used in conjunction with the digital controller.
- Good quality and Suitable to use.
- Two different holes are available , one for the thermowell and the other for an airlock, a racking cane, etc.
- This stopper is capable of fitting into the neck of most carboys
- The unit comes with a 15″ stainless steel thermowell and a stopper.
- It is exceptionally useful during the start of fermentation when the lag b/w ambient temperature in the refrigerator and actual temperature in the carboy can vary greatly.
- Designed to fit either 3, 5, 6 or 6.5-gallon glass carboys or any other similarly sized opening hole.
- Stainless steel thermowell to ensure it never rusts and is easy to clean
- Use this stopper to ensure your temperature controller probe is getting the most accurate reading
Warnings / Instructions
- Important information – Prop. 65 for CA Residents. Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
|Material||Stainless Steel 304|
|size||15" Stopper Pipe|
SKU : C218.03x3
SKU : WC-SS
$49.99 – $78.99
There are no reviews yet.