S Shape Air Lock – Twin Bubble
Available on backorder
Lower Price Form
You can report the price details & where you have seen this product by filling the required information given in this form.
Same Day Shipping
Order before 2:00 pm EST (M-F)
S Shape Air Lock – Twin Bubble (C6514)
Fermentation lock or airlock is a device that provides a one way route to gases. It allows carbon dioxide released during fermentation to escape from the carboy while not allowing air to enter back in. This prevents oxidation.
Rubber stoppers with a drilled hole sits on the mouth of the carboy and an airlock is fitted over it.
This single piece S shaped airlock while we also have a 3 piece device. S Shape Air Lock Creates a closed system that removes carbon dioxide and prevents oxygen and harmful bacteria from entering.
Yeast consumes sugars of the wort and releases Alcohol (which makes it beer) and Carbon Dioxide as by-products. Fermentation airlock allows the one-way movement of gas. In this case, the CO2 is free to escape into the atmosphere but the atmospheric air cannot enter.
- Made of plastic
- Easy to use and clean
- Seal the mouth of the fermenter or carboy with a rubber stopper.
- Sanitize the airlock before every use.
- This is a standard-size airlock designed to fit any brew plug or strainer. works great for beer, wine, and sparkle.
- Can used for long-term repeated use on fermenters
- Cuts off outside air oxidation and allows gas to escape from the carboy during fermentation.
Option Available: C6501
Warnings / Instructions
- Important information – Prop. 65 for CA Residents. Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.