Small Universal Stopper – Drilled
564 in stock (can be backordered)
Same Day Shipping
Order before 2:00 pm EST (M-F)
- Reviews (0)
Small Universal Stopper – Drilled (C6505)
Small Universal Stopper stopper to effectively seal carboy mouth for beer fermentation. Made of food safe material, the stopper has a drilled hole at the center. This can be used to hold the air lock – another fermentation accessory that allows a one-way gas exchange. CO2 gas from yeast activity is released while not allowing any gas to enter the fermenter.
This is a small size sealing stopper. We also offer the same in medium and larger sizes as well. It is already drilled for you to insert your airlock. The lip prevents the bung from falling into the carboy.
- These bungs have a graduated taper which provides a snug fit and seal on any size Carboy
- This bung will seal a Carboy even if it is wet
- Keeps air from reaching the beer or wine
- Easily Sealing when wet
- Undrilled Stopper
- Longer Taper than Standard Rubber Stoppers
- Compatible with Standard Beer bottles
- Suitable for glass carboys
- This can used in furniture, glass tabletops, chemicals, automobiles, test tubes, gas cylinders and other glassware.
- It has a dust-proof function on electronic products and household products.
- Easy to clean and fits plastic better bottle carboys
Warnings / Instructions
- Important information – Prop. 65 for CA Residents. Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
SKU : WC-CO
$82.99 – $149.99
SKU : WC-SS
$50.99 – $84.99
There are no reviews yet.