$2.49 – $4.99
Lower Price Form
You can report the price details & where you have seen this product by filling the required information given in this form.
Same Day Shipping
Order before 2:00 pm EST (M-F)
Hydrometers are used to check the sugar levels in your brew thereby helping you determine the specific gravity of the brew and the alcohol content at that point and decide on the need for further fermentation and duration. Besides, it tells you if the fermentation is complete and the brew is ready for bottling. Use these standard 1.6 Oz or 16.9 Oz glass beakers to fill a sample of your beer or wine. Pour out small quantities of beer that are fermenting and use a hydrometer directly in this Glass Jar. Glass jar to take beer samples conveniently And make it easier to take the hydrometer reading.
Material Laboratory-grade borosilicate glass uses Rapidly heated or cooled without cracking. Thus, these glass beakers are great for collecting hydrometer or refractometer samples, weighing hop additions, or mixing water treatments.
- Glass beaker of 1.6 Ounce ( 50 ml )and 16.9 Ounce ( 500ml ) capacity.
- Easy to take small samples and hydrometer measurements.
- This beaker has a variety of uses; Great for taking samples, measuring small volumes, or checking the SRM of your brew.
- Readings of measurements are clear to read.
- Transparent in colour.
- Highly recommended to have this one in your homebrewing equipment accessories.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
|Capacity||16.9 Oz (500 ml), 1.6 Oz (50 ml)|