Bazooka T Screen
2 in stock (can be backordered)
Same Day Shipping
Order before 2:00 pm EST (M-F)
- Reviews (0)
Bazooka T Screen (C718)
Stainless steel Bazooka T Screen for use with brew kettle or mash tun to restrict hops and larger grain particles from entering into the hoses.
The 1/2” T fitting at the center can be used to attach a pick-up tube and both ends are crimped and welded. The overall length of the brewing filter is 10″.
Easy to clean and sanitize, bazooka screen that is a must have for all homebrewers. This grain brewing mesh screen is capable of handling brews of any size.
Rust free, sturdy and completely food safe Bazooka T screen. Get only clear wort for fermentation. This in turn gives a clear beer too!
- The best 304 stainless steel mashing/boiling bazooka kettle screen
- Excellent to use for straining hops in a boil or in mash tun instead of a false bottom
- 1/2″ MPT fitting on one end to fit in brew kettle or any line of weld less ball valves
- This screen is heavy duty, makes a perfect companion for your mash tun or boiling kettle
- Acts to strain out leaf hops or for all-grain mashing
- Fine stainless steel mesh Also, Easy to install
- The filter is made of stainless steel, safe,corrosion resistant and easy to clean
- 1/2″ male NPT thread to fit may brew pots
- with 1/2” NPT fitting,connect to the Mash Tun and change replacement of Kettle Mash Tun Tube simply
Also, Option available: C717
Warnings / Instructions
- Important information – Prop. 65 for CA Residents. Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.