21″Stainless Steel Brewing Spoon
Available on backorder
Same Day Shipping
Order before 2:00 pm EST (M-F)
21” Stainless Steel Brewing Spoon (C999)
The long 21″ brew spoon made of Stainless steel is a must have homebrewing accessory.
Use it for stirring and mixing the brew especially after transferring into a carboy. The other end also has a small paddle and works for narrow mouth carboys as well.
The product is heat and corrosion resistant and hence can be safely used with hot brews as well.
This stainless steel Brew spoon is strong and durable. You can use it while boiling and mixing the brew and after transferring into the carboy. The other end of spoon has a small paddle and works well for narrow mouth carboy as well. Works best with 4 to 10 gallon size kettles. Stainless steel utensils always prefer to use in kitchen due to its durability and SS utensils are fear free of breakage during heavy duty use. Spoon’s front part have a wide space to mix your brew well. great for stirring boiling liquids, mixing in hops, etc.
The 21″ stainless Steel brewing spoon is heat and corrosion resistant and hence can be safely use with hot brews as well.
- There is a small hole at the end of the spoon it can be used to hang this spoon at your homebrewing space.
- It’s long enough, designed with 21″ long length.
- Long-lasting durability and resistant to daily wear and tear
- Extra-large design makes it ideal for mixing, stirring and serving anything
- Long handle spoon stirring will not scratch or harm your cookware.
- Corrugated design prevents bending
- It keeps you away from the heat source and is resistant to cracking and splintering even with heavy duty use.
- Great for both indoor and outdoor use
Barobjects also have brew Spoons and Mash Paddles in plastic.
Warnings / Instructions
- Important information – Prop. 65 for CA Residents. Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
|Material||Stainless Steel 304|