6″ Bazooka Screen
10 in stock (can be backordered)
Lower Price Form
You can report the price details & where you have seen this product by filling the required information given in this form.
Same Day Shipping
Order before 2:00 pm EST (M-F)
6″ Bazooka Screen (C6720)
This 6″ Kettle Screen is a great addition to your brew kettle. Install it on the inside of your kettle valve to filter your hops and prevent them from entering your fermenter. This screen has a 1/2″ MPT fitting on one end to allow you to easily install this item into your kettle. Using this will allow you to leave more trub and sediment in the kettle, allowing clearer wort to enter your fermenter. Can also be used turn any kettle into a mash tun. A must-have for any brew kettle!
- The best 304 stainless steel mashing/boiling bazooka kettle screen
- Excellent to use for straining hops in a boil or in mash tun instead of a false bottom
- 1/2″ MPT fitting on one end to fit in brew kettle or any line of weld less ball valves
- This screen is heavy duty, makes a perfect companion for your mash tun or boiling kettle
- Acts to strain out leaf hops or for all-grain mashing
- Fine stainless steel mesh Also, Easy to install
- The filter is made of stainless steel, safe,corrosion resistant and easy to clean
- 1/2″ male NPT thread to fit may brew pots
- with 1/2” NPT fitting,connect to the Mash Tun and change replacement of Kettle Mash Tun Tube simply
Also, Option available: C717
Warnings / Instructions
- Important information – Prop. 65 for CA Residents. Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
|Material||Stainless Steel 304|
|Body Thread||1/2" MPT|