Stainless Steel Strainer For Pale Bucket
307 in stock (can be backordered)
Same Day Shipping
Order before 2:00 pm EST (M-F)
- Reviews (0)
Stainless Steel Strainer For Pale Bucket (C793)
Strain out hops, grains and other particles using this Stainless steel large strainer. The fine perforations restrict the smallest of the particles and keep the wort and brew clear for the next process. Heat resistant wooden handle allows using it with hot worts and other liquids as well. It also has a thick stainless steel lip on the opposite side of the handle, which is perfect for resting the strainer on a kettle or fermenting bucket.
- Solidly constructed from high-quality stainless steel from the two layers of tightly woven fine mesh to the thick handle.
- No wastage of food because Double fine mesh nets easily catch and strain or drain the smallest ingredients.
- You can put anything you like, the Stainless steel strainer will help you clean even the smallest bits of food
- Heat safe soft handles and bowl rest. Dishwasher safe.
- Nests nicely for space-efficient storage.
- Has a diameter of 10-1/4″. Suitable for large buckets as well, Usually Fits 6.5-gallon buckets perfectly.
- Bowl rests keep the strainer steady over the vessel while you pour the wort through it.
- A long handle allows you to hold the strainer over your destination vessel
- A great tool to have in your home brewery!
Warnings / Instructions
- Important information – Prop. 65 for CA Residents. Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.