28″ Plastic Mash Paddle (C6528)
Congratulations on going all grain! Now you may need a good stock of reliable plastic mash paddles. Mashing is a critical step in the beer making process – where the malted grains and other cereal starches are converted to sugars which is then fermented with yeast later, giving us the alcohol content. A great and inexpensive way to stir your grain when doughing-in. It easily breaks any clumps of grain.
Use the 28″ mash paddle, that is convenient for any brew batch size. Made of durable food safe plastic, this paddle is a must have in your homebrewing accessories.
- No need to spend a ton of money on other paddles. This 28″ Mash Paddle will mash and eliminate dough balls.
- It easily breaks any clumps of grain.
- Designed with a long handle mash paddle keeps your hands away from the heat source and also food safe.
- Made from a durable plastic material.
- These are heat resistant and won’t scratch your brew kettle.
- Home brewers love it because the durable Brewing paddle will not scratch plastic mash tuns.
- Perfect for homebrew and outdoor cooking events
- Will not scratch plastic equipment
- Can tolerate contact with boiling temperatures
Also, Option Available: C6624
Warnings / Instructions
- Important information – Prop. 65 for CA Residents. Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
|Material||Durable Food Safe Plastic|