28″ Plastic Brewing Spoon
139 in stock (can be backordered)
Same Day Shipping
Order before 2:00 pm EST (M-F)
- Reviews (0)
28″ Plastic Brewing Spoon – C6628
The extra long 28″ brewing spoon made of food-grade plastic is a must-have homebrewing accessory.
Use this brewing paddle for stirring and mixing the brew especially after transferring it into a carboy. The other end also has a small paddle and works for narrow-mouth carboys as well.
This brewing paddle is heat resistant up to 360 degrees Celsius and hence can be safely used with hot brews as well.
High temp plastic spoon is perfect for stirring the mash or wort during brewing. The plastic won’t scratch or ding the sides of your stainless steel kettles. Strongly recommended for use with plastic fermenters and bottling buckets, as it will not scratch them. The other end also has a small paddle and works for narrow-mouth carboys as well. You can turn the spoon upside down and use the skinny end to stir inside a carboy! Works best with 4 to 10-gallon-size kettles.
Good for use in Plastic fermentors as they will not scratch them.
- The brewing spoon is heat resistant up to 360 degrees Celsius and hence can be safely used with hot brews as well.
- Food-safe plastic mashpaddle.
- Heat resistant up to 360 degrees.
- If you prefer to hang your utensils, the brew spoon comes with a hanging hole on the handle, which allows you to hang it in the kitchen.
- Designed with a long handle, keeps your hands away from the heat source.
- Has a mini paddle on the handle end that fits through a carboy opening for stirring carboy contents.
- Available in 24″ length also
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
|Type||Heat resistant Plastic|
There are no reviews yet.