Stainless Steel Pure Screen
190 in stock (can be backordered)
Same Day Shipping
Order before 2:00 pm EST (M-F)
- Reviews (0)
Stainless Steel Pure Screen (C711)
Pure Stainless Steel screen pulled over racking cane or tube as a sheath. Stops grains and hops from entering the tubes and hoses during transfers from one vessel to another. Corrosion resistant and easy to clean and use. Lasts over multiple uses.
This Pure Screen is a Welded Stainless Steel Screen that fits directly on your racking cane or keg dip tube and filters out particles from the fermenter. It is easy to clean and sanitize and it won’t harbor bacteria like plastic filters can because it is made of stainless steel. Whole hops work best as pellet hops may clog the screen.Not recommended for use with plastic racking tubes or plastic fermenters it can cause scratching and possibly infection.
- Allows dry hopping to be done directly in the keg
- Pellet hops have a tendency to clog the Pure Screen.
- It works far better with Whole Hops.
- Filters out fruit or dry hops from the fermenter or whole hops and trub from the kettle.
- Useful for dry hopping directly from the keg.
- Also allows hopping to done directly in the keg.
- Stainless steel construction makes it easy to sanitize
- Also, Its easy to use and clean it
Warnings / Instructions
- Important information – Prop. 65 for CA Residents. Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.