2-1/8″ Stainless Steel Standard Shank – 1/2″ Bore I.D
63 in stock (can be backordered)
Same Day Shipping
Order before 2:00 pm EST (M-F)
2-1/8″ SS Shank 1/2″ Bore 5/8″ BSP Thread -C358
A good beer shank is a must-have since it comes in direct contact with the beer. Hence what you require is a reliable Standard beer faucet shank.
Stainless steel 304 material is used in construction, this faucet shank is 2-1/8” long and has a 1/2” Bore ID. Standard shanks do not have a barb end and beer lines need to be clamped in place.
Get only the best components for a good pouring and drinking experience. Krome’s Standard shanks come in many different Bore IDs and materials. So you can be sure to find the one that suits your needs.
- Use with standard beer dispensing system for mounting beer taps.
- Stainless steel material used. Must have in 100% SS contact system.
- 2-1/8” long with 1/2” Bore ID
- 5/8″ x 14 BSP Threads
- Shank Assembly includes : Coupling nut, Coupling sleeves and Snap ring.
- The Shank comes with a black flange on the front and a compression ring on the back to secure the shank to the mounting surface.
|Material||Stainless Steel 304|
|Thread Size||5/8"-14 BSP|