2-1/8″ Stainless Steel Standard Shank – 1/2″ Bore I.D
62 in stock (can be backordered)
Same Day Shipping
Order before 2:00 pm EST (M-F)
2-1/8″ Stainless Steel Standard Shank -C358
Stainless Steel Standard Shank comes into contact with the beer directly, a good beer is a necessity. Therefore, you need a sturdy Standard beer tap shank.
This tap shank is made of stainless steel 304, measures 2-1/8″ long, and has a 1/2″ Bore ID. Beer lines must be held in place since standard shanks lack a barb end.
Purchase only the best supplies to ensure a satisfying pouring and drinking experience. Krome’s Standard shanks are available in a wide range of materials and Bore IDs. Thus, you can be sure to locate the appropriate one.
- Use with standard beer dispensing system for mounting beer taps.
- Stainless steel material used. Must have in 100% SS contact system.
- 2-1/8” long with 1/2” Bore ID
- 5/8″ x 14 BSP Threads
- Shank Assembly includes : Coupling nut, Coupling sleeves and Snap ring.
- The Shank comes with a black flange on the front and a compression ring on the back to secure the shank to the mounting surface.
|Material||Stainless Steel 304|
|Thread Size||5/8"-14 BSP|