2-1/8″ Brass Standard Shank – 1/4″ Bore I.D
13 in stock (can be backordered)
Same Day Shipping
Order before 2:00 pm EST (M-F)
2-1/8″ Brass Standard Shank 1/4″ Bore -C301
We Have a good beer shank in your draft beer system. Since it comes in direct contact with the beer, you require a reliable Standard beer faucet shank.
Used as beer tap mounting components, Faucet shanks are with beer towers, on kegerator doors or through walls.
The draft beer shank comes in Brass with Chrome plated finish. This faucet shank is 2-1/8” long and has 1/4” Bore ID.
See our category page for other options in Bore IDs and materials. You are sure to find the one that suits your needs.
- This shank is constructed of chrome plated brass and features a 5/8″-14 BSP Thread.
- Connecting component between beer lines and the faucet.
- 2-1/8” long with 1/4” Bore ID
- Shank Assembly includes : Coupling nut, Coupling sleeves and Snap ring.
- The Shank comes with a black flange on the front and a compression ring on the back to secure the shank to the mounting surface.
|Material||CHROME PLATED BRASS|
|Thread Size||5/8"-14 BSP|