12-1/8″ Brass Standard Shank – 1/4″ Bore I.D
16 in stock (can be backordered)
Same Day Shipping
Order before 2:00 pm EST (M-F)
12-1/8″ Brass Standard Shank 1/4″ Bore -C343
The 12-1/8″ Brass Standard Shank 1/4″ Bore is a high-quality and versatile component for your draft beer system. It is connect your faucet with beer line, and allows you to dispense beer from your keg or kegerator. The shank is made by solid brass with a chrome-plated finish And it has a standard 7/8″-14 (5/8″ BSP) thread mostly fitted in faucets. The shank provides the 1/4″ bore for smooth and consistent flow of beer. And a flange that secures the shank to the wall or tower. To make installation simple, the shank comes with a coupling nut, a lock nut, and a plastic flange washer.
The shank works with a variety of beer lines, including vinyl, polyethylene, and barrier tubing. The shank is perfect for long-draw system also it has lowers resistance and pressure to loss in the beer line. It is important for the distance between the keg and the faucet. Wine, cider, or soda can all be dispensed using the shank.
The shank is durable and corrosion-resistant, and ensures a fresh and flavorful taste of your draft beer.
Standard beer faucet shank to connect the beer lines to the faucet. A small part of the draft system but crucial for reliable draft beer dispensing.
Use Faucet shanks in a variety of draft systems. You’ll find them with beer towers, on kegerator doors or through walls to mount faucets.
Made of Brass, the draft beer shank comes with a layer of Chrome plating. This faucet shank is 12-1/8” long and has 1/4” Bore ID.
See our category page for other options in Bore IDs and materials. You are sure to find the one that suits your needs.
Warnings / Instructions
- Important information – Prop. 65 for CA Residents. Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- This shank is constructed of chrome plated brass and features a 5/8″-14 BSP Thread.
- Attach the beer line and clamp it in position to secure the connection.
- 12-1/8” long with 1/4” Bore ID
- Shank Assembly includes : Coupling nut, Coupling sleeves and Snap ring.
|Material||CHROME PLATED BRASS|
|Thread Size||5/8"-14 BSP|