Lower Price Form
You can report the price details & where you have seen this product by filling the required information given in this form.
Same Day Shipping
Order before 2:00 pm EST (M-F)
Brass Fitting check out – (C300.03)
A brass fitting is a pipe fitting that secures a threaded connection between two pipes or fittings. It’s also known as a jam nut or a lock nut. A wrench can be used to tighten or adjust a hex brass check nut. Brass check nuts are frequently used in commercial and residential plumbing, especially when chemicals, explosive gases, fluids, and other fluids with high corrosion, heat, and pressure resistance are concerned.
Brass fitting nuts are also resistant to acids, minerals, and peaty soils, which may harm other metals. Check nuts made of brass are durable and strong and may survive for a very long time without breaking, cracking, or deforming. Additionally resistant to corrosion, rust, and wear and tear are brass check nuts. Brass check nuts work with a variety of pipes and fittings, including those made of copper, steel, iron, plastic, etc. Additionally, brass check nuts work with threads of different shapes and diameters.
- Smooth threads and surfaces produce a tight, leak-proof seal.
- It is strong and durable, and it will not damage, break, or distort over time.
- It can also survive acids, minerals, and peaty soils, which can corrode other metals.
- There are no particular tools or skills needed to use it.
- It is inexpensive and cost-effective, as it is simple to install and maintain.
- It is compatible with a wide range of pipes and fittings, including copper, steel, iron, and plastic.
- It saves money by preventing leaks and damage caused by broken or weak connections.
Warnings / Instructions
- Important information – Prop. 65 for CA Residents. Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
|Thread Size||5/8" x 14 BSP|