Standard Faucet Coupling Nuts – Chrome Plated Brass
1379 in stock
Same Day Shipping
Order before 2:00 pm EST (M-F)
Standard Faucet Coupling Nut – Chrome Plated Brass (C119)
Coupling Nut to easily attach a beer faucet to a beer shank. Use for a new draft system or to replace an older one on a standard beer shank. Made of brass, harder than other material, good resistance to freezing and impact
Made of Brass with Chrome plating. Standard threads on the Beer faucet coupling nut mate with any standard beer faucet. Tighten using a faucet wrench. Designed with the commercial kitchen operator in mind.
Nut that makes direct faucet connection to the beer keg possible. Also, It’s way easier now to serve your home-brewed beer in style. Just make sure your keg is cooled enough to give a fresh, crisp, chilled beer to enjoy.
- 1-1/8″-18 threads – works with all Standard US Faucets.
- Made of Brass with Polished Chrome.
- Also, Heavy duty construction
- Not easy to leak or blowout, more secure and make you feel comfortable
- It can be used on various pipes for industrial or home.
- Can be used with the Faucet Disconnect Adapter.
Also, Does not include Beer faucet, knobs , or any beer keg coupler.
Warnings / Instructions
- Important information – Prop. 65 for CA Residents. Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.