Laboratory Dispense Head G System
Same Day Shipping
Order before 2:00 pm EST (M-F)
Laboratory Dispense Head G System-C5006
Install a suitable coupler and laboratory dispensing system on the kegs. Pour out exact samples for quality assurance or tasting. To unlock a G type keg valve, use this G system keg coupler. Chrome-plated brass with a stainless steel probe and a brass body. The keys to opening a keg valve are keg couplers. For easy beer dispensing, always use the same coupler type as the keg valve.
A Laboratory Dispense Head G system is a device that connects a gas and a beverage line to a keg with a G valve. It allows you to dispense beer or other beverages with high performance seal and safety valve. It has a brass body and a gas inlet connection . It can be used for dispensing beverages in bars, pubs, restaurants or breweries.
Warnings / Instructions
- Important information – Prop. 65 for CA Residents. Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Head for dispensing accurate tiny samples in a lab.
- Brass is used for the coupler body. An SS 304 probe is used.
- Suitable for a G system keg.
- To tap the black handle, press down.
|Probe Material||Stainless Steel 304|
|Probe Thread||5/8" BSP|
|PRV- PRESSURE RELEASE VALVE||WIth PRV|