Laboratory Dispense Head U System
Available on backorder
Lower Price Form
You can report the price details & where you have seen this product by filling the required information given in this form.
Same Day Shipping
Order before 2:00 pm EST (M-F)
Laboratory Dispense Head U System- C5010
Use this lab dispensing head to draw small beer samples from the keg. The Lab Dispense Head U System is a keg coupler connecting a beer keg to a gas source and beer line, essential for tapping kegs in laboratory settings. This is on of the famous types of coupler. The U System taps European style kegs, drawing low-foam beer samples. With stainless steel construction, it connects the keg to gas and beer lines, offering a reliable, high-pressure solution for labs. Easy to clean and match with the keg valve for simple beer dispensing. The U-Type coupler is particularly associated with beers from Ireland. This coupler is favored for dispensing beers like Guinness, Harp Lager, Smithwick’s, and more.
Warnings / Instructions
- Important information – Prop. 65 for CA Residents. Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Laboratory dispense head for precise small samples.
- Coupler body made of Stainless steel. Probe too is of SS 304.
- Perfect for U system keg.
- Push down to tap black handle.
|Stainless Steel 304
|PRV- PRESSURE RELEASE VALVE