Laboratory Dispense Head M System
Same Day Shipping
Order before 2:00 pm EST (M-F)
Laboratory Dispense Head M System-C5007
Laboratory Dispense Head M System valves are tapped with M keg coupler. For pouring small amounts of beer for sampling, this system, which is a long, narrow tube, works excellent. No metal will corrode into the beer because the coupler body is constructed of brass with a coating of chrome. However, the probe is made of grade 304 stainless steel. Also made of stainless steel is the handle. The keys to opening a keg valve are keg couplers. For easy beer dispensing, always use the same coupler type as the keg valve.
Warnings / Instructions
- Important information – Prop. 65 for CA Residents. Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- For exact tiny samples, use a narrow SS tube head.
- Brass is used for the coupler body. An SS 304 probe is used.
- Suitable for a M system keg.
- possesses no pressure release valve.
|Probe Material||Stainless Steel 304|
|Probe Thread||5/8" BSP|
|PRV- PRESSURE RELEASE VALVE||WIthout PRV|