Laboratory Dispense Head A System
Same Day Shipping
Order before 2:00 pm EST (M-F)
Laboratory Dispense Head A System-C5005
Laboratory Dispense Head a system coupler or the German slider coupler. Includes a little tube known as the laboratory dispensing head. Pour clear beer samples from a push-down handle keg with a valve. Brass-based coupler body with an SS 304 probe. The keys to opening a keg valve are keg couplers. For easy beer dispensing, always use the same coupler type as the keg valve.
Some possible applications are:
- Distributing small, calculated beer samples for analysis in the lab.
- For handling liquids in laboratories, different media are dispensed at various pressures.
- Supplying microwell plates with liquids in the l range.
- Reagents are transferred voluminously for titration.
Warnings / Instructions
- Important information – Prop. 65 for CA Residents. Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Using the lab dispense head that is attached, pour out small samples of beer.
- Coupler body made of brass with a stainless steel probe.
- The ideal system keg.
- To open the ergonomic handle, press down.
|Probe Material||Stainless Steel 304|
|Probe Thread||5/8" BSP|
|PRV- PRESSURE RELEASE VALVE||WIth PRV|