A System with Chrome Plated Brass Body ; Stainless Steel Probe
Available on backorder
Lower Price Form
You can report the price details & where you have seen this product by filling the required information given in this form.
Same Day Shipping
Order before 2:00 pm EST (M-F)
A System with Chrome Plated Brass Body ; Stainless Steel Probe-C6003
For beer dispensing from A System with Chrome Plated Brass Body, the best keg coupler. crafted for both residential and business use. Pull the handle out and down to secure the coupler base in place after aligning it with the keg valve. The probe of this A system keg tap coupler is made of SS 304 grade, while the body is made of brass with a chrome covering. a sturdy coupler with a comfortable lever grip.
A system with chrome plated brass body and stainless steel probe is a type of keg coupler that is used to dispense draft beer from a keg. It is compatible with the D system or American Sankey keg valve, which is the most common valve system used by most domestic and commercial breweries in the USA.
Some of the uses of this system are:
- Hydraulic cylinders and pistons
- Automotive and mechanical components
- Rolls, molds, dies, screws and other forming surfaces
- Press punches and tooling
- Shafts and rotors for pump applications
The advantages of using chrome plated brass body and stainless steel probe are:
– It provides corrosion resistance, surface hardness, and easy cleaning⁵
– It reduces friction and wear on the metal parts⁵⁶
– It gives a shiny and attractive finish for decorative purposes⁶⁷
– It ensures only stainless steel contact with the beer, which prevents contamination and preserves flavor¹²
Warnings / Instructions
- Important information – Prop. 65 for CA Residents. Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Durable Brass body with Stainless steel 304 probe – gives only SS contact with your beer.
- Pressure Relief valve included for safety. Releases overpressure gas at 56 – 65 PSI
- 5/8″ x 14 BSP threads for beer outlet.
- Slide on keg valve connection with sleek black handle.
|Probe Material||SS 304|
|Thread Size||5/8" x 14 BSP|
|PRV- PRESSURE RELEASE VALVE||With PRV|