Drilled Rubber Stopper
Tapered rubber stopper to effectively seal carboy mouth for beer fermentation. Made of food safe material, the stopper has a drilled hole at the center. This can used to hold the air lock – another fermentation accessory that allows a one-way gas exchange. CO2 gas from yeast activity is released while not allowing any gas to enter the fermenter.
Works well with standard carboys and fermentation air-locks.
This made from the natural rubber material and do not contain BPA. It has the characteristics of health, anti-corrosion, heat resistance, waterproof and high wear resistance. Because airlocks for fermenting made of natural rubber, it feels comfortable and not easily deformed
- Stoppers rubber provides excellent grip and air-tight on glass and other surfaces even when wet.
- Stopper is healthier, environmental, anti-corrosion, heat resistant, waterproof and high wear resistance.
- Drilled for standard-sized airlocks
- It can used for honey, white wine, milk alcohol fermentation and prevent oxidation.
- Make your own beer, wine, hard kombucha, and more
- Perfect for the common fermentation airlocks.
- The stopper can used in furniture, glass tabletops, chemicals, automobiles, test tubes, gas cylinders and other glassware.
- It has a dust-proof function on electronic products and household products.
Also, Option Available: C6508
Warnings / Instructions
- Important information – Prop. 65 for CA Residents. Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.