Triple Scale Hydrometer – No lead and Mercury
Same Day Shipping
Order before 2:00 pm EST (M-F)
The alcohol content in your beer or wine can be measured easily with this one simple tool that should be in every beer or wine maker’s toolbox. This hydrometer allows you to keep track of your fermentation’s progress and determine the finished product’s alcohol content by taking readings before and after fermentation and comparing them.
Triple Scale Hydrometer – No lead and Mercury C6573
A hydrometer is perhaps the most essential piece of measuring & testing equipment in any home brewery. Used it at every stage of brew to keep up with the health and progress of your brew. The perfect tool to test when your sample liquid has finished the fermentation process.
Triple Scale Hydrometer is essential equipment for home-brewed beer or wine fermentations to determine starting and finishing gravity or sugar content. Know when your brew is completely fermented and ready for bottling or kegging with this homebrew hydrometer. Take small samples of beer in a measuring jar then immerse the hydrometer in it. Note the reading and compare it with the previous reading to know the progress.
Hydrometers are one of the most necessary tools in homebrewing. Our Triple Scale Hydrometer allows you to read your gravity, potential alcohol content, and Brix. A simple colour-coded scale that indicates the starting and finishing points in the fermentation process of Dessert Wines Table Wines and Beer.
It is handy for both brewing and winemaking. It comes with complete, detailed instructions for proper use thus, easy to use and troubleshoot problems.
- No lead or mercury in this Triple Scale Hydrometer
- It has a colour-coded scale to indicate the starting and finishing points in the fermentation. Hence, very handy to use.
- Best homebrew hydrometer. An essential piece of your homebrew equipment for alcohol by volume testing.
- Calculate alcohol, see when the fermentation is finished, and troubleshoot problems
- Must have in your homebrewing accessory.
- Clear markings for noting readings
- Use with wine, beer, and kombucha
|Alcohol by Volume (ABV) range||0-20%|
|Specific Gravity range||0.99-1.17|