2.5 Gallon Ball Lock Keg – Rubber Handle – NSF Certified
Available on backorder
Same Day Shipping
Order before 2:00 pm EST (M-F)
Stop bottling your homebrew. You can store and serve your homemade beer in one of our Cornelius kegs. We have a variety of different sizes of new and used kegs, plus all of the equipment you will need to transfer your brew to the keg and dispense your draft beer.
- 2.5 Gallon Keg • Rubber Handle
- Reviews (0)
2.5 Gallon Ball Lock Keg – Rubber Handle – C2361
2.5-gallon Stainless Steel Ball Lock Keg for Homebrew also called soda-style keg. We have Varieties of coffee Kegs available like C2362. This brand-new 2.5-gallon Pepsi keg is great for kegging small batches of homebrew, craft beer, cold brew coffee, soda, cider, mead, wine, and more.
The rubber base and handles protect the Ball Lock keg when knocked over or dropped. When you flip your keg, the rubber handles allow for it to be drained easily unlike the single metal handle varieties.
- Heavy Duty 304 Stainless Steel Constructed for Durability.
- NSF Approved for Beverage use.
- Rubber Top and Bottom for easier stacking
- Cornelius-style keg compatible
- In refrigerators, small kegs can even fit in those tight spots where other kegs will not.
- Great for homebrewing beer, hard cider, soda, Kombucha tea, or serving cold brew coffee or nitro coffee
Ball Lock Fittings are:
C6543: Liquid Out Disconnect for soda keg 1/4″ barbed. 1/4″ barb flare to attach the beer hose
C6544: Gas in Disconnect for Ball lock keg 1/4″ barbed. Attach a suitable gas hose to the 1/4″ barb end and the gas line is all set.
C6536: Carbonating Keg Lid. One of the unique features of this Carbonation Keg Lid dry hop holder.
|1||C2362||2.5 Gallon||Stainless Steel Handle|
|2||C2363||3 Gallon||Stainless Steel Handle|
|3||C2364||5 Gallon||Stainless Steel Handle|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.