Carbonating Keg Lid
11 in stock (can be backordered)
Same Day Shipping
Order before 2:00 pm EST (M-F)
Carbonating Keg Lid (C6536)
Carbonating Keg Lid with pressure release and dry hop holder
carbonation keg lid has integrated pressure relief valve and this PRV automatically opens up at 70 psi ( excess co2 pressure )
One of the unique features about this Carbonation Keg dry hop holder. a small clip welded at bottom of soda keg lid for easy hanging hop bags with a string or hop ball chain.
all stainless steel 304-grade construction carbonation keg lid has a gas-in connection post which can attached to ball lock disconnect
Also, with ball lock disconnect C02 can be injected into your beer keg.
This keg lid features a ball lock gas post which is attached to a piece of food grade hose. That has stainless steel 0.5 micron diffusion stone on the end of it. The stone will hang down in the bottom of your keg of cold brew coffee (or other beverage) and allow the nitrogen (or other gas you may be using) to infuse into your beverage from the bottom up. Also, This makes infusing cold brew coffee for serving nitro coffee on draft much easier and faster.
- Ideal with both types of corny kegs . pin lock and ball type
- Keg Lid with Stainless Ball Lock Post
- It used for sparkling wines/Champagne, home brew beer
- Provides the quickest and earliest means of force carbonating kegs and begin serving beer quickly
- Also, Can carbonate beer, soda, water, juice, and even seltzer water at home
Warnings / Instructions
- Important information – Prop. 65 for CA Residents. Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.