Ball Lock Liquid Disconnect – 1/4″ Barbed – Black
262 in stock (can be backordered)
Same Day Shipping
Order before 2:00 pm EST (M-F)
- Reviews (0)
Liquid Out Disconnect for Ball Lock Keg 1/4″ Barbed – Black (C6543)
Ball-lock kegs, also called Soda kegs, are very popular with homebrewers to store their batch.
These kegs have a separate gas inlet and liquid outlet on the lid itself. This Ball Lock Disconnect for liquid out is especially for the liquid outlet. Attach a suitable beer hose to the 1/4″ barb end and the beer line is all set. The Black base and top indicate that this Ball Lock Disconnect is for the Beer side only.
Perfectly fits all Cornelius ball lock style kegs. Tighten the Clamps when you use the Ball Lock Disconnect connects the Beer Gas Line Tubing will prevent leakage.
Also, The Beer Keg Disconnect has an internal Check Valve, which will allow Gas into a Keg, while preventing Beer from seeping out
- 1/4″ barb flare to attach the beer hose
- The black colour indicates this disconnect is meant for the liquid side only.
- The barbed connection allows for easy disassembly of lines for cleaning
- Also, the Grey colour indicates this disconnect is meant for the Gas side only.
- Used with Cornelius Style Ball Lock Keg
- It works as the normal Gas Disconnect.
- This grey, the gas-in quick disconnect comes with a barb for attaching to a beverage line.
- Quick disconnect home brew keg coupler
- Great for the home brewer,
- Very easy to install on a gas post also available in Pin lock Liquid out disconnect
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.