Ball Lock Gas Disconnect – 1/4″ Barbed – Grey
234 in stock (can be backordered)
Same Day Shipping
Order before 2:00 pm EST (M-F)
Gas in Disconnect for Ball lock Keg 1/4″ Barbed (C6544)
Ball-lock kegs, also called Soda kegs, have a separate gas inlet and liquid outlet on the lid itself. This Disconnect In Gas Ball Lock – 1/4″ Barbed fits perfectly on the gas inlet.
Attach a suitable gas hose to the 1/4″ barb end and the gas line is all set. The Grey base and top is to easily identify that this is for the Gas side only. Won’t leak gas when in use.
Perfectly fits all Cornelius lock-style kegs.
The Beer Keg Disconnect has an internal Check Valve, that will allow Gas into a Keg while preventing Beer from seeping out. The barbed connection is ideal for more permanent installations whereas the disconnect does not need to be removed from the line.
- Used with Cornelius Style Ball Lock Keg.
- 1/4″ barb flare to attach the gas hose.
- Gas Disconnect allows gas to enter the keg.
- Very easy to install on the gas post.
- It works as the normal Gas Disconnect.
- The Grey colour indicates this disconnect is meant for the Gas side only.
- This grey, the gas-in quick disconnect comes with a barb for attaching to a beverage line.
- Great for the home brewer,
- Ball Lock Keg Fitting also available in Gas in Disconnect Pinlock fitting