Disconnect Out Liquid Ball Lock – 1/4″ Threaded – Black
95 in stock (can be backordered)
Same Day Shipping
Order before 2:00 pm EST (M-F)
Disconnect Out Liquid Ball Lock – 1/4″ Threaded – Black (C6552)
Ball-lock kegs, also called Soda kegs, have a separate gas inlet and liquid outlet on the lid itself.
They are very convenient to store and dispense home brews. This Liquid Ball Lock-Black Disconnect for Liquid out is especially for on the liquid outlet. Attach a suitable beer hose to the 1/4″ threaded end and the beer line is all set. The Black base and top indicate that this Ball Lock Disconnect is for the Beer side only. Includes Stainless Steel for Thread and Barb. Connect Directly to Hose Using a Stainless Steel Worm Clamp.
- Liquid Ball Lock Black Disconnect comes with a stainless steel barb
- Used with Cornelius Style Pin Lock Keg
- Easy and convenient to change to a barbed ball lock.
- This ball lock disconnect fits the most commonly used Home Brew tank liquid out port.
- 1/4″ threaded flare to attach the beer hose
- Easy to clean and sanitize.
- High Quality Durable and Eco-friendly Material.
- Sturdy seal that won’t leak gas or beer when in use.
- A shorter length helps eliminate the tendency of pin lock posts to leak
- Thread connection allows for easy disassembly of lines for cleaning
- The black colour indicates this disconnect is meant for the liquid side only.
- Threaded MFL connection allows for easy disassembly of lines for cleaning also available, Gas in Disconnect for Pin lock keg 1/4″ threaded.