Disconnect Out Liquid Pin Lock – 1/4″ Barbed (Black)
Available on backorder
Lower Price Form
You can report the price details & where you have seen this product by filling the required information given in this form.
Same Day Shipping
Order before 2:00 pm EST (M-F)
Liquid Out Disconnect for Pin lock keg 1/4″ barbed (C6557)
This Pin lock- 1/4″ Barbed Disconnect for Liquid out is specially for on the liquid outlet. Pin lock kegs, also called Soda kegs, have separate gas inlet and liquid outlet on the lid itself. The Black base and top is to easily identify that this Pin Lock Disconnect is for the Gas side only. Cornelius kegs come in Pin lock and Ball lock styles and both are quite useful to homebrewers.
They are very convenient to store and dispense home brews. Attach a suitable beer hose to the 1/4″ barb end and the beer line is all set. The Black base and top indicate that this Pin Lock Disconnect is for the Beer side only.
- Used with Cornelius Style Pin Lock Keg
- 1/4″ barb flare to attach the beer hose
- Perfectly fits all Cornelius pin lock style kegs.
- Barb connection allows for easy disassembly of lines for cleaning
- Black colour indicates this disconnect is meant for liquid side only.
- Easy and convenient to change thread ball lock to barbed ball Lock
- Plastic material for body, Stainless Steel for Thread and Barb
- Simple barb connection allows for easy disassembly of lines for cleaning
Also, Option Available: C6559
Warnings / Instructions
- Important information – Prop. 65 for CA Residents. Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.