Standard Faucet Wrench (C187)
Regular cleaning is a huge part of good quality draft beer dispensing. Since beer made of carbohydrates, proteins, etc., and the fact that it is low on alcohol content makes it a potential breeding ground for bacteria.
All components that come directly in contact with the beer must be cleaned and sanitized at least once in a fortnight.
And so, draft beer taps the last point of beer dispensing should also be rinsed and cleaned well.
The best way to clean and sanitize them is to disassemble them completely from the tower and soak them in sanitizing solution.
The Standard Faucet Wrench is the tool you’ll need to dismantle and attach back the faucet. Loosen the hex nut attachment to the shank and remove manually. Heat treated to give maximum strength and wear resistance.
Also, This wrench is of hardened steel with red vinyl grip handle.
- Heavy duty with vinyl coating.
- Easy to maintain and comes with Non-damaging grip, helps you to tighten or loosen the fastener faster.
- It is durable and easy to use
- Heat treated spanner wrench for home or commercial use.
- High quality tool for all relevant purposes.
- Long term Rust free. Easy to grip.
Warnings / Instructions
- Important information – Prop. 65 for CA Residents. Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
|Material||Fully Hardened Steel|