Precision Primary CO2 Regulator – 1 Outlet
Available on backorder
Lower Price Form
You can report the price details & where you have seen this product by filling the required information given in this form.
Same Day Shipping
Order before 2:00 pm EST (M-F)
Precision Primary CO2 Beer Regulator – 1 Outlet (C5613)
Co2 Beer Ragulator that connects to the CO2 tank of forged brass construction. Co2 Beer Ragulator 2 outlet CGA 320 threads for attachment and can dispense from two kegs at the same time. Note that the pressure at both the kegs will be the same.
There are 1 gauges with the regulator. One that shows the output pressure. You can adjust this with the set screw. One gauge on top measures the pressure in the keg and second gauge on the side indicates how much nitrogen is left in the gas cylinder. Suitable for all industrial purposes.The other dial shows the amount of CO2 left in the tank. So you’ll know before you run out of the gas and have the replacement ready.
- Forged brass and die cast for durability.
- Set screw pressure adjustment.
- Integral Pressure Relief Valve.
- Suitable for 1 Beverage
- Designed for beer, wine and cold brew dispensing or servicing a gas blender.
- kromebrew provides you better quality and better tested regulator
- For home or commercial use, installation is also very easy.
- Commercial grade design fulfill the demands of the busiest bars and restaurants
- For beer, wine and cold brew dispensing or servicing a gas blender
- Also used on a range of different gasses including: CO2, Oxygen, Argon, Helium and Nitrogen
- Also, Ideal for Dispensing Systems For Medium To Large Size
Option available: C870
Warnings / Instructions
- Important information – Prop. 65 for CA Residents. Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.