7.32″x6.85″x2.64″ Flush Mount Frothing Pitcher Rinser
107 in stock (can be backordered)
Same Day Shipping
Order before 2:00 pm EST (M-F)
- Keep your pitchers/glasses/cocktail shakers clean and cool by locating therinser next to your espresso machine or beer tower and in between gives a blast of pressurised water preparation for next drink preparation.You?ll savewater and time with a pitcher rinser on your espresso bar.
- Reviews (0)
- Installation Instruction
7.32″x 6.85″x 2.64″ Flush Mount Frothing Pitcher Rinser – C335
Flush Mount Frothing Pitcher risner blasts the walls of your milk jugs with water to thoroughly rinse the walls from milk, coffee, or other residues in just 2-3 seconds. This allows you to use the same jug over and over again without having to run to the washing sink to clean after each latte. The rinser’s generous drain size reduces the risk of blockage over time and speeds up draining.
- No power required: The rinser could be shut down once you take off the vessels.
- Save Time &Water – Water saves more than 70%! Energy saving and environmental!
- Wide Application – Suitable for many types and sizes of glass/cup! Great washing tool for most restaurants, coffee shops, and cafes.
- Flush Mount model. Simply make water and drain connections and place on the counter.
- Rinse milk-steaming jar after every use. Get better foam with a cool jar.
- The rinser could be shutdown once you take off the vessels.
- Stainless steel rinser disk with high-pressure jet sprayer
- For best results, use cool water.
- Water Inlet 3/8″ John Guest (Push-in fitting)
- Replacement parts are also available.
- No electricity required
- Flow rate: 1.9 GPM @60PSI
- NSF Certified Rinser
Please Note:?It is recommended that you use a Pressure Limiting Valve (PLV) when connecting to a mains water line.
Includes: C029 ? 1/2? BSP Connector With 3/8?OD X 5 Feet Hose
- Due to slight variations in manufacturing design and the varying requirements of bench materials, it is strongly recommended to have the physical Pitcher Rinser?on hand prior to cutting into bench top surfaces. We take no responsibility for installation cut out errors and provides the sizes and dimensions as a layout guide only.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Rinser Water Inlet Installation Instructions
- Always check with local plumbing codes before Installation
- For Use with Regular or cold water supply only, Hot water is not recommended to use with rinser
- Install in-line water regulator set at 15 PSI from the public water supply, no more than 15 Psi
- Install an in-line one-way check valve on water supply this will prevent pressure drop which can cause leakage
- Install in-line shut-off for the rinser system from the water supply, this must be turned off if not in use for extended periods such as off days or night time!
- Install a shut-off for the water supply if the line is not hard plumbed into the system.
You may also like
Out of stock
SKU : C4043
SKU : C466
$73.99 – $126.99
There are no reviews yet.