10″x 6″ Blender Container Rinser
55 in stock (can be backordered)
Lower Price Form
You can report the price details & where you have seen this product by filling the required information given in this form.
Same Day Shipping
Order before 2:00 pm EST (M-F)
Keep your pitchers/glasses/cocktail shakers clean and cool by locating therinser next to your espresso machine or beer tower and in between gives a blast of pressurised water preparation for next drink preparation.You?ll savewater and time with a pitcher rinser on your espresso bar.
10″ X 6″ Blender Container Rinser – C662
Keep your pitchers/glasses/cocktail shakers clean and cool by locating this blender container rinser next to your espresso machine or beer tower and in between give a blast of pressurized water preparation for the next drink preparation. You’ll save water and time with a pitcher rinser on your espresso bar.
In addition to rinsing out the lingering milk, pitcher rinsers help cool down the pitcher, an integral part of getting the best micro-foam possible out of your milk.
- No power required: The rinser could be shut down once you take off the vessels.
- Save Time &Water – Water saves more than 70%! Energy saving and environmental!
- Wide Application – Suitable for many types and sizes of glass/cup! Great washing tool for most restaurants, coffee shops, and cafes.
- Easy To Use: Put the glass/cup downwards and press the bottom, the spray water will come out for cleaning. When the cleaning is completed, remove the glass/cup and the spray will stop.
- Convenience & Practical: The water inlet and outlet are set to ensure that the dirty water is quickly drained out and keep the sink clean, The finely crafted stainless steel drip tray provides enough place for the cleaned cups to dry, not easy to rust and not easy to corrode.
Please Note: It is recommended that you use a Pressure Limiting Valve (PLV) when connecting to a mains water line.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Simple rinse – keep the blender container clean and sanitized.
- A powerful spray jet cleans every nook and cranny.
- Durable Construction in stainless steel
- 1.9 GPM @60PSI flow rate
|Material||Stainless Steel 304|
|Suitable for||Any espresso|
|1||C662.04||1-1/2″ Full Flange Stainless steel Drain||$7.90||In Stock|
Rinser Water Inlet Installation Instructions
- Always check with local plumbing codes before Installation
- For Use with Regular or cold water supply only, Hot water is not recommended to use with rinser
- Install in-line water regulator set at 15 PSI from the public water supply, no more than 15 Psi
- Install an in-line one-way check valve on water supply this will prevent pressure drop which can cause leakage
- Install in-line shut-off for the rinser system from the water supply, this must be turned off if not in use for extended periods such as off days or night time!
- Install a shut-off for the water supply if the line is not hard plumbed into the system.