Espresso Parts- Pitcher Rinser for Bars & Cafes NSF Approved- 7″ X 15″
Lower Price Form
You can report the price details & where you have seen this product by filling the required information given in this form.
Same Day Shipping
Order before 2:00 pm EST (M-F)
Pitcher Rinser for Bars & Cafes NSF Approved- 7″ X 15″
Pitcher Rinser made of Stainless Steel and built to last! The Barista Basics Bar and Cafe Rinser can be used with any vessel with a diameter from 1 to 4½ inches and thoroughly rinses residue in seconds, with high-pressure water jets that reach where you can’t. In most restaurants, coffee shops, and cafes, glasses, shot glasses, pitchers, and cups are rinsed many times a day. We have developed this rinser to save you time and money, making the rinse process an effortless task. Loved by baristas as a pitcher rinser and in bars, this is a popular cup rinser.
Certified by NSF International. All rinser units conform to the requirements of NSF/ANSI 169 – Special Purpose Food Equipment and Devices. For an official copy of the NSF/ANSI Certification Document please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Rinser NSF”.
Other Option Available:
Backed by the Espresso Parts guarantee and 365-day return policy, our rinsers will last in the rough and tumble environment found in the food industry.
- Improved all stainless steel valve stem body for use with higher water pressure and increased reliability.
- Improved rinser star with a larger diameter and non-slip ridges.
- Stainless steel drying rack.
- Made of stainless steel (edges can be sharp before installing please use caution).
- Remove white laser film before installing.
- Check with local plumbing codes before installation. PVB, SVB or RP style backflow preventers are sometimes required.
- NSF International Certifies that this product conforms to the requirements of NSF/ANSI 169 – Special Purpose Food Equipment and Devices.
|3/8" John Guest press fitting (hot water damages the seals).
|Dimensions of pan
|1/2" barb fitting.
|7" x 15".
|Recommended Water Pressure: