PP Tubing For Beverages Food Safe 1/4″ I.D x 3/8″ O.D
1490 in stock (can be backordered)
Lower Price Form
You can report the price details & where you have seen this product by filling the required information given in this form.
Same Day Shipping
Order before 2:00 pm EST (M-F)
PP Tubing For Beverages Food Safe 1/4″ I.D x 3/8″ O.D – C2125 – Sold by The Foot
Special PP tubing made for the beverage industry. Reliably used in transferring and dispensing beverages. Barrier Tubing is completely food safe and doesn’t interfere with the drink flavors.
PP Tubing is completely food safe for beverage and doesn’t interfere with the drink flavors. Extremely convenient to use as a beer line in your draft beer system. PP tubing Comes with a 1/4″ inner dia and is very flexible and easy to use even around tight corners. Barrier tubing is most often used for draft systems that serve wine on tap
Barrier tubing offers less resistance than vinyl tubing, making it the tubing of choice for those looking to serve kombucha on tap or draft wine.
- Polypropylene material tubing can be used for multiple applications.
- Milky white color lets you visually monitor fluid levels
- Flexible, odorless, tasteless & non-toxic
- Use compression fittings with this tubing
- Durable to use, used as a replacement part for beverage pipes.
- FDA-approved food grade. Safe for liquid contact.
- Resistant to chemicals, low surface friction, and dimensional stability.
- Durable, flexible line that won’t crack or break with regular use
- Used both in commercial as well as home brewing.
- Sold by the foot.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.